As some of the amazing non-procrastinators among us begin to think about their Christmas shopping, we’re here to share how you can make the most out of our Black Friday sale.
Shop up to 30% off the TBCo Black Friday Discount
This year, we’re offering you the chance to shop up to 30% our entire range at a discounted price, starting on Friday 17th November.
Or, for those based in and around Edinburgh, you can pop by our store on Thursday 16th November to start your Black Friday shopping early.
Please note the sale amount will automatically be applied on the site and in-store, there is no code or discount to enter at checkout, the listing price will be the final price. Sale ends at midnight on Tuesday 28th November.
Why shop Black Friday with TBCo?
We believe in living and shopping slowly, in investing in considered purchases, in buying less and buying better. You deserve to dress yourself, and your home, in things that last - that you can take good care of and make a positive impact through being considerate of people and our planet.
We do our best to make sure our products can always be found at a reasonable price to encourage slow and considerate shopping year-round, not just around the festive season rush. We help you choose peace over pressure, and give you space for thoughtfulness. We think you deserve that.
With that being said, the Christmas season is always super busy, which means some of our designs are limited. We can’t guarantee all designs will still be around by Black Friday or Christmas, so if it’s a particular design you want, we do encourage you to consider an earlier purchase to avoid disappointment.
A few more helpful FAQ’s:
- We offer international shipping, and can find UK, USA + Canada, Australia and EU specific websites here, so you can share warmth easily.
- If you order during the Black Friday Discount Weekend, your gifts should reach you before Christmas.
- Our courier services will be busier with the demand over the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) weekend, so please allow an extra few days for your orders to arrive safely. As they say, good things come to those who wait!
- Receipts are never included in the order and only emailed to the email you enter at checkout. This means you can ship your gift straight to your recipient.
- If an item says “out of stock” in its online listing, it truly is out of stock and we have no more in our warehouse. You can hit the "email when back in stock" on the listing to be notified first thing when it comes back!
- Adding an item to your cart does not reserve the item- only the final payment reserves your shopping basket. We hope this helps explain why things sometimes go missing from your baskets, as it usually means someone out there was ninja quick and the item has sold out.
- You can sign up to our newsletter here for early access to the sale!
We hope this helps you plan ahead and have a calm and thoughtful Christmas season. If we learned anything from these past few years, it's about who you're with and not what you have! So, whether you are gifting, receiving or a little bit of both, we hope we can share warmth with you this festive season.