Recycled Wool Blanket in Buchanan Autumn TartanTRNBUCU04
Buchanan Autumn is perfectly named as the tartan's colours are reminiscent of autumnal leaves. Featuring deep burgundy, burnt oranges and golden yellows, this tartan adds a beautiful pop of colour to any style.
A traditional tartan with a modern twist. Woven from 70% Recycled Wool and 30% fibres saved from landfill, our Recycled Wool blankets are our best seller. Their tight weave makes them warm and durable, making them a perfect colsie companion for camping (add a strap for easy carrying!) or for curling up with your favourite book and a cuppa.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 150cm x 190cm, including fringing
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Go outdoors, add a picnic strap
• Also available in a smaller knee size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.