Recycled Wool Blanket in Chestnut Brown HerringboneLRNHBBR04
Designed in our Edinburgh studio, we took a modern approach to a traditional design by mixing timeless herringbone with trend-led tones. Our Recycled Wool blankets, woven from 70% wool and 30% fibres saved from landfill, are our most popular because they are warm, durable and generous in size, making them perfect for curling up with a book or bringing along on a picnic.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 150cm x 175cm
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Also available in a smaller knee size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.