Recycled Wool Knee Blanket in Baird TartanTNNBRD04
The Baird tartan weaves together forest greens, black, and navy blue with just a hint of a bright Scottish purple used to highlight the check.
A traditional tartan with a modern twist. Our Recycled Wool Knee Blankets, woven from 70% wool and 30% fibres saved from landfill, are cut to a smaller size for wrapping around shoulders, draping over knees or dressing furniture. Perfect for warming the home and the soul.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 72cm x 165cm, including fringing
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Also available in full size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.