Recycled Wool Blanket in Douglas TartanTRNDUG04
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Login to save it permanently.
Product removed from wishlist!
A gorgeous mix of greens and purples, the Douglas tartan reminds us of a beautiful Scottish thistle. This vibrant mix of colours adds a lovely touch of the Scottish highlands to any style.
A traditional tartan with a modern twist. Woven from 70% Recycled Wool and 30% fibres saved from landfill, our Recycled Wool blankets are our best seller. Their tight weave makes them warm and durable, making them a perfect colsie companion for camping (add a strap for easy carrying!) or for curling up with your favourite book and a cuppa.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 150cm x 190cm, including fringing
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Go outdoors, add a picnic strap
• Also available in a smaller knee size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.