Recycled Wool Knee Blanket in Mackenzie TartanTNNMCK04
The Mackenzie tartan showcases a traditional mix of colours, featuring a deep base of navy blue, forest green and black, with red and white woven in to highlight the pattern.
Our recycled wool knee blankets are cut to a smaller size along the width. Durable and warm, they are perfect for wrapping around your shoulders or, as the name suggests, over your knees. Available in a variety of tartans, you will be sure to find the perfect one to match your mood or style.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 72cm x 150cm
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Also available in full size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.