Recycled Wool Blanket in Stewart Royal TartanTRNSTWR04
Once only permitted to be worn by the Queen herself, this historically royal tartan is gorgeously rich. On a base of ruby red, Stewart Royal features a pattern of greens, blues, blacks, yellows and white.
Our recycled wool blankets are an absolute favourite here at TBCo. Featuring purled fringed edges, these blankets are warm, durable and generous in size. Available in a variety of tartans, you will be sure to find the perfect one to match your mood or style.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 150cm x 175cm
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Go outdoors, add a picnic strap
• Also available in a smaller knee size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.