Recycled Wool Blanket in Mackellar TartanTRNMKL04
A popular choice among TBCo. customers, the Mackellar tartan's muted tones make it the perfect addition to any colour scheme. Soft greys and camel browns make up the base of this tartan, with bolder greys highlighting the pattern.
A traditional tartan with a modern twist. Woven from 70% Recycled Wool and 30% fibres saved from landfill, our Recycled Wool blankets are our best seller. Their tight weave makes them warm and durable, making them a perfect colsie companion for camping (add a strap for easy carrying!) or for curling up with your favourite book and a cuppa.
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Measures approx. 150cm x 190cm, including fringing
• Fringing measures approx. 8cm at each end
• Go outdoors, add a picnic strap
• Also available in a smaller knee size
• Can be carefully machine washed
Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.